Word Free Time
Word Free Time review
Do you like themed word puzzle or crossword game? If you enjoy it, Word Free Time will give you a different experience and BIG surprise!
Word Free Time is a relaxing Word Game where you spell related words according a clue on a crossword-style board. With tons of levels available, you’ll enjoy the challenge of testing your vocabulary skills daily, while earning tons of coins!
• Each puzzle has a CLUE. Use it to find the related words in each puzzle!
• 10,000+ levels with tons of words await you!
• Various level types, coin level, butterfly level, wooden block level.
• Special daily challenge offers free coins!
• Daily Bonuses! Get rewards for playing daily.
• Want to check previous levels? Go back to the Level List and play again!
• With no time limits, discover new words at your own pace!
• No internet connection needed! Play anytime, anywhere you want!
• Supported on both iPhone and iPad!
How to play:
• Each puzzle has a clue shown at the top. All words in the puzzle are related to this clue.
• Tap to change the selected cell.
• Choose the right letter to fill in the word.
• Tap the unlocked letter to correct the misspelled word.
• Use a hint to reveal a letter in a specific blank cell.
Want to challenge your brain and grow your vocabulary? Come and play the Word Free Time with your friends!
- Subscribe to the Weekly Gold Membership to unlock the following features in the game:
1) You will instantly receive 1000 coins, 2 Hint boosters and 2 Multiple Hint boosters after your first subscription!
2) Collect 150 coins when you log in daily
3) Daily Bonus X2
4) 50% off on Booster
5) Ad-free in-game experience
- The Weekly Gold Membership costs US$6.99 per week to unlock the above features.
- Payment will be charged to the applicable iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The prices may vary depending on country. The actual money charged may also be converted into your local currency based on the iTunes Account policy.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and you must verify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free pass period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Tap "Restore" to restore your weekly membership on your new device!
For more information, please refer to: